DAVID LUBINSKI LTD.
• David Lubinski Ltd is a Family owned company since 1936
• David Lubinski Ltd. is ranked as Israel’s No. 1 importer of European cars,
particularly dominating the market in the sale of light commercial vehicles
• David Lubinski Ltd. owned the largest automobile compound in the Middle East
• David Lubinski service garage was the first in Israel to be ISO 9002 certified (1995)
Founded in 1936 by Mr. David Lubinski, as an agent of Peugeot, the company is today one of the leading privately owned companies in Israel, with a work force of 620 employees by the end of 2007. David Lubinski was authorized as the sole importer of Peugeot to Israel in 1966 and of Citroen in 1977.
Recently, the third generation of the Lubinski family has joined the group’s management team.
The vast expertise and experience of the local automotive market accumulated since the company’s inception, is constantly enhanced and upgraded via investments in new technologies and ongoing training programs for the professional work force. Although the company has evolved into a Group and diversified its activities into many related areas, car import & distribution remains its core business, together with repair services and spare parts sales.
More and more major corporations in the international automotive arena have chosen
David Lubinski Ltd. as their sole distributor in Israel:
PSA Peugeot Citroen, PMTC - Peugeot Motorcycles, KTM; Off road Bikes, Polaris industries USA – ATV & Rangers, Wynns: Additives, Johnson Controls: Spark Plugs, Total: lubricants, Liquids and Additives, Mecafilter-Solaufil: Air Filters David Lubinski Ltd. is ranked as Israel’s No.1 importer of European cars, particularly dominating the market in the sale of light commercial vehicles both to the private sector and many large corporations, Government Offices and Institutions. The company’s valued customer list includes: IDF: Israel Defense Forces, BEZEQ: Israel’s National Telephony Carrier, The Israel Postal Authority, IAI: Israel Aircraft Industries and many other valued customers...
PSA (PEUGEOT - CITROEN)
• Europe’s leading manufacturer of light commercial vehicles
• Europe’s leading manufacturer of low-emission vehicles
• Europe’s second largest carmarker
• leader of the HDI technology (Common Rail Diesel Engines)
• First carmaker using the particulate filter for Diesel engines
• Vehicles are manufactured in plants approved to ISO 14001
• Vehicles are designed to have 99% recycling capacity at the end of their lives
• Peugeot since 1810
• Peugeot world’s second oldest car manufacturer in activity (since 1889)
• Peugeot Young designers design contest (5th edition)
• France’s leading manufacturer of MPV
• Citroen an old tradition of innovation:1934 Citroen Traction Avant: the First succesful car driven
by the front wheels
• Citroen invent the hydropneumatic suspension
• Citroen product cars in China from 1992
• Citroen 3 consecutive times champion of the WRC (World Rallye Championship)
• France: 2007 Citroën achieved its strongest volume growth in the car market